Sweets for Life was launched in 2003. From the outset the most important part of the strategy was to raise vital funds for Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity through the sale of sweets.
To date, Sweets for Life has raised a total of £2 MILLION for Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity.
The partnership has helped fund various items of essential hospital equipment and redevelopment. The scheme has been so successful, it has now been extended nationwide. At present there are 28 franchisees covering most of Great Britain.
Sweets for Life has now replicated this simple business formula and raises money for Barnardo's in Northern Ireland and Scotland.
- To raise vital funds for Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity and Barnardo's in Northern Ireland and Scotland.
- To raise a minimum of £60,000 per year for Great Ormond Street.
- To raise a minimum of £20,000 per year for Barnardo's Northern Ireland & Scotland.
- To provide customers with a varied range of high quality confectionery products sourced from the industry leaders.
- To treat our customers with the utmost courtesy and politeness at all times.